Walton's 10-Year Anti-Rot Warranty:
The following terms form the basis of the ’10 Year Anti-Rot Warranty’ as offered by Walton Garden Buildings Ltd. This is a manufacturer’s warranty which applies to certain 'Walton' manufactured products only, and is in addition to our standard 12-month warranty.
The guarantee is invalid if:
· The building has not been treated annually with an appropriate timber preservative
· The building has been modified in any way
· The building has not been erected on a solid base or pressure treated bearers (e.g. the base should not be touching soft ground)
· The building should not be touching any external wall where moisture can penetrate the timber
· The claimant was not the original purchaser of the building
· The roofing felt has been either damaged or incorrectly fitted so as to allow the ingress of water
Please note that this guarantee only relates to wood rot and wood decay of the treated panels and framing, and does not apply to the floor bearers or OSB panels. Wood is a natural product; therefore this guarantee does not cover natural warping, shrinkage, expansion and splitting of the timber.
Please e-mail the Customer Service team at email@example.com or tel:
01636 880514 confirming your order number and claim justification.
Please submit photographic evidence either by e-mail or post, attaching your order number for our reference.
Their fully trained staff will then undertake an assessment to validate your claim.
If the claim is valid, then they would endeavour to provide you with a replacement building, being the same product or similar dimensions.
Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to dismantle the current building so that we could arrange collection and replacement during the same pre-arranged delivery.